How can you get a guy to miss you and think about you and want you even more? With the texts you’ll find in this article!
Texting is our main mode of communication these days, and can really enhance a relationship when done right.
We get a ton of questions from women wondering why guys don’t text back, or why he disappeared, or why he stopped texting. The main thing you need to realize when it comes to men and texting is that men will pretty much always respond to texts that make them feel good. And conversely, he will avoid dealing with texts that feel bad.
What’s the difference?
“I can’t stop thinking about you. Ugh, why are you so hot?” This makes him feel good.
“Why haven’t you replied to my last text? I saw that you were on Facebook earlier so you obviously saw it! This is unacceptable!” This makes him feel bad and he will push off dealing with it.
The texts in this article will make him smile and crave you. Some will intrigue, some will make him laugh, some will make him blush- but all of them will make him feel good and that is what will make him miss you and count the minutes until he can see you again.
Take The Quiz: Is He Losing Interest?
Most of these texts are if you’re in a relationship, and it’s obvious which ones those are, but a lot of them can work if you’re in the beginning stages and still casually dating. Be true to yourself and your relationship. Don’t text him anything you don’t actually mean or say things that aren’t true just because you want to incite a specific reaction in him or make him feel a certain way about you.
These sample texts are meant to guide you to make your relationship even better, to enhance his feelings for you. They shouldn’t be used to trap or trick him. Being honest and authentic is what lands you an amazing relationship- not trying to pretend to be someone your not or trying to manipulate him or play games.
MORE: 26 Amazing Goodnight Texts and How They Work to Melt His Heart
55 Texts to Make Him Miss You
- “I was just reminiscing about the first time we kissed. I’ve never felt such electricity in my life!”
- “You are everything.”
- “How many more minutes until I can be in those sexy arms of yours?”
- “No one makes me happy the way you do.”
- “I love everything about you.”
- “I love the way I feel when I’m with you.”
- “I can’t stop laughing about that story you told me. You’re hilarious.”
- “Just a note to remind you I’m thinking about you :)”MORE: Exactly What To Do To Get a Guy to Text You Back
- “I hope you know that you’re truly an amazing man, maybe the best man I’ve ever known.”
- “I never thought I could love anyone so much.”
- “Ugh, I miss you already!”
- “OK, I need you to list a few things that are wrong with you because I can’t find any!”
- “I love your smile. And your eyes. Just FYI.”
- “Just letting you know how grateful I am to have you in my life.”
- “You’re my favorite.”
- “I am seriously crazy about you.”
- “My coworkers probably think I’m crazy because I smile like a giddy schoolgirl whenever I’m texting you.”
- “Planning a cozy night in. Bed + PJs + Takeout + Netflix. You in?”
- “There is no one like you.”
- “Seriously- how do you even exist?” MORE: 30 Amazing Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text
- “Having a rough day. In need of a sexy man later on. Up for it?”
- “I need your advice. You’re the smartest person I know so I know you’ll know what to do.”
- “In need of a cuddle buddy. Know anyone? ;)”
- “Just a reminder that you’re the best.”
- “Stop looking so hot in the pics you post. You’re killing me over here!”
- “This bed is way too big for just me … What’s a girl to do?”
- “I’m so proud of the man you are.”
- “You still give me butterflies.”
- “I absolutely adore you. Just FYI.”
- “Why are you so stinkin’ cute?”
- “Feeling spontaneous. Wanna go on a mini road trip this weekend?”
- “My house smells amazing right now. Wanna come over and find out what I’m cooking?”
- “You make me feel so taken care of. It’s the best feeling in the world.”
- “Just wanted to text you goodnight and let you know how badly I wish you were lying next to me.”
- “Good morning sunshine. Although, it would be an even better morning if your gorgeous face was the first thing I could see.”MORE: Amazing Goodnight Texts
- “Thank you so much for helping me with X. I love that I can always count on you.”
- “I truly am the luckiest girl in the world.”
- “Such a stressful day. Want to blow off some steam tonight? ;)”
- “I still get that fluttery feeling whenever I see a text from you.”
- “Thank you for always being there for me. You are seriously the best.”
- “I can’t concentrate today. Just keep daydreaming about you…”
- “My favorite thing about you is … everything!”
- “I don’t know what I would do without you.”
- “I love us.”
- “This is the best relationship I’ve ever been in. Never knew it could be this good. Wow.”
- “Good morning my handsome, incredible man.”
- “I feel like I can just be when I’m with you. And it feels really nice.”
- “I loved spending the day with you. It was absolutely perfect.”
- I really admire the man you are.”
- “Nobody gets me like you do.”
- “I love that with you there are no games or BS. It’s so refreshing.”
- “All my friends envy our relationship. You really raised the bar on their expectations of what a man should be!”
- “The more I learn about you, the more I love you.”
- “You still take my breath away.”
- “I love you. All of you.”
No matter what the state of your relationship, any guy would be ecstatic to receive one of these texts. They show genuine appreciation for him and who he is and men absolutely crave appreciation more than anything else. Appreciation is what drives him and fuels him. When a man feels truly appreciated by a woman, he commits himself fully to her. When he doesn’t feel it, he will never give himself to her.
Now that you know what types of texts to send to make him miss you, it’s really important to be aware of two pivotal moments in your relationship. The first is when he asks himself: “Is this the woman I want to spend my life with?” Do you know what makes a man commit and see you as “the one”? If not, read this next:The #1 Things Men Desire in a Woman
If you’re in a relationship, you may also have experienced the dreaded feeling of your man pulling away. It happens. But do you really know why and know how to deal with it? If not, read this too: If He’s Pulling Away, Do This...