But assuming that you:
1) Really, truly accepted being just friends
2) Maximized your look so that you’re now a smoking hot mama
3) Racked up a whole bunch of potential guys who are interested in you
It’s time to pull the trigger.
Here’s the deal… this is a LONG TERM process. It doesn’t happen overnight.
Doing this process I described is more like a 1 to 3 month endeavor. Transformation takes time. But you’ll know when you’ve completed all the steps and once you hit that point, it’s time to make or break this thing.
The best thing you can do is spend time with him. Don’t ooze interest into him – keep him guessing.
Here are a few other pointers on the “art of seduction”:
- Throw out just enough flirtatious innuendo to see if he makes some kind of flirty response
- Make like you’re about to kiss him or touch him romantically, but then stop at the last second and make it seem like you were actually doing something else innocently… like it was just his imagination
- Dress sexy
- Give him opportunities to reach for you and want you. Be the prize, not the pursuer.
At the end of the day, if you’re giving him the opportunities and he knows that you won’t be on the dating market much longer but he still doesn’t go for you, then it simply is not meant to be.
Hate to disappoint, but if you’ve played it this far and he’s still not going for you then that’s that.
But this is still a win in the end. It might sound bittersweet, but by following the steps you:
- Look better than ever
- Are happier and more fulfilled than ever
- Have a bunch of great potential guys who do want to date you
So if you have to take a consolation prize, this ain’t a bad one.
Hope that helps,