that Kim Kardashian has a great body that many guys consider ideal, but she is not your stereotypical super skinny celebrity. And for the record, I thought Lindsay Lohan was hot (perfect) circa her Mean Girls era, but not-so-much when she lost all that weight.
Another thing to consider is that there’s more to a man’s attraction than just how much you weigh or your body in general.
For example, I knew a girl in high school that was so concerned with her body image that she developed an eating disorder to the extreme.
Thing is, this girl had the worst attitude imaginable – just a nasty, mean-spirited, bitter girl. She never smiled and she was quick to put everyone and everything down. She was actually really good-looking to begin with (before the eating disorder), but nobody wanted anything to do with her because she was so unpleasant.
So before you go on some extreme diet, put your attitude on the scale. There’s nothing sexy about a nasty, sour personality. Plus, there are many studies that show men prefer women who are smart, easy going, not prone to depression and are confident in themselves (and their man as a mate) to be ideal partners.
To sum it up:
- Men prefer women with 10-15 lbs more weight than women think we want.
- Toned is ideal, not “skinny”.
- Strive to be the “you” with the healthiest, fittest body possible. Not the “skinniest”.
- Don’t be afraid of weight. Having some muscle is good, but weighs more.
- Forget waist-size, learn about body-ratios.
- Your attitude and confidence go a long way in making you attractive.
- If you want other people to love the way you look, you need to make sure you love the way you look first.
– eric charles