Sales are very gal’s best friend and are a great way to get ahold of items from your favorite designers at much more wallet-friendly prices. As out Friday treat, we’re bringing you our favorite sale finds of the week. Happy shopping!
See all of this week’s finds after the jump!
1) McQ- Alexander McQueen Gingham Pleat Skirt, $467; NOW: $233.50. This gorgeously structured skirt is a timeless investment and in true Alexander McQueen fashion, is timeless with an undeniably modern edge.
2) Elizabeth and James Moto Jacket, $495; NOW: $198. A shrunken jacket with just the right dose of edgy-glamour is an absolute must-have. Pair this asymmetrical style with an ethereal summer dress for an edgy-femme look that is all the rage right now.
3) Pour La Victoire Fanny Leather Platform Heels, $254; NOW: $152. Edgy, statement-making platforms are high on my list of must-haves for this season and if this pair was available in my size, they’d be on my feet right now!
4) Milly Beaded Hostess Dress, $513; NOW: $256.50 (also comes in brown). Boho maxi dresses are all the rage and are absolute spring-time must-haves! I absolutely adore the easy-chic vibe, subtle seventies vibe of this style. Wear it alone with sandals or tough it up with item number 3!
5) Helmut Lang A Line Dress, $415; NOW: $124.50. I came across this dress a few months back and loved it so much I did something I hardly ever do- I paid full price for it! Now it’s drastically reduced so you lucky ducks can snag this amazing style for much less. (Style Tip: I recently wore this dress with thigh-highs and a leather bomber and it KILLED!)