As temperatures continue to soar, the summer dress increasingly becomes the most essential item a gal can own. There are so many fantastic styles out there, from printed maxi’s to gauzy white dresses to flirty floral styles- some at reasonable prices and others not to much.
For the purposes of this article, however, I’ve selected five of my favorite styles from some of the top designers at seriously slashed prices!
Shop the looks pictured above after the jump!
1. What Comes Around Goes Around Tula Dress, $299; NOW: $209.30. A clean, crisp white dress is an absolute must for summer and provides the perfect foundation for endless accessorizing.
2. Diane von Furstenberg Pauline Maxi Dress, $425; NOW: $212.50. Light, breezy, vibrant- this maxi couldn’t be more perfect for summer.
3. Paul & Joe Vetivert Halter Dress, $545; NOW: $163.50. The subtle polka-dots gives this airy style a vintage-feel. Wear it with sandals for an afternoon bbq or with killer pumps for a night out.
4. Jill Stuart Amber Dress, $398; NOW: $238. I am in love with everything about this dress- the shape, the sweet yet sexy print, the romantic cascading ruffle details, the fabric. It’s just perfect!
5. Jovovich-Hawk Printed Jersey Dress, $311; NOW: $93.30. This is the type of dress that can be worn anywhere at any season. Wear it with sandals and a denim jacket now and then with tights, booties, and an edgy bomber come fall.