Ever get the tongue-tied feeling when talking to a guy you like? Do you dread those awkward silences that tend to creep in and wish you knew fun, interesting ways to keep the conversation going?
Well, look no further! You’ve come to the right place. When getting to know a guy you like, it’s important and very handy to have an arsenal of interesting questions to ask him, questions that go beyond “So what did you do today?”
A lot of people have a hard time connecting in an authentic way. We hold ourselves back, maybe because we don’t know how to get in there or maybe as a protective measure, and a connection can hit a wall at a certain point as a result.
To help you break through that barrier and really get to know someone, we’ve come up with the ultimate list of cute questions to ask a guy you like.
Take The Quiz: Does He Like You?
Here are 25 cute questions to ask a guy:
1. What makes you feel alive?
We all have that something that connects us to our essence and makes us feel inspired and alive. And it’s a fun thing to talk about and share with others. Sometimes the answers will surprise you.
2. What do you consider to be the most irresistible part of a woman?
Every guy has their weakness when it comes to women … maybe you’re his.
3. Describe your ideal date activity.
Is he romantic? Sporty? Adventurous? This question will clue you in on what he enjoys … and it opens the door for him to maybe suggest you both do said activity together.
4. What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
Now how perfect would it be if he said, “Meeting you”? But since we’re not living in a romantic comedy, he’ll probably share some other memory!
5. Who do you most admire?
This will tell you a lot about his values and what he aspires to. All men have a mission in life and when a woman understands what that is and supports him in it, she becomes invaluable to him and stands out from all the rest.
6. What movie always makes you cry?
Because even the toughest guy has a soft spot!
7. Do you believe in soul mates?
This question will show how much of a romantic he is and how he views love.
8. What always makes you smile?
If you know what makes him smile, you can do more of it!
9. What is the most attractive quality a person can have?
This will show you what he values in other people and what type of guy he is.
10. Who was your first crush?
This question may bring on some blushing, but it’s fun to reminisce about the heart-yearnings of our younger selves.
11. What is the best part about being in a relationship?
This question will show you if he’s a “relationship guy” or just the kind of guy who lands in relationships without meaning to. “Relationship guys” usually love being in a relationship and see that as being way better than being single. Other guys may love being single, will enter into a relationship happily when they find an amazing girl.
12. What movie could you never get sick of watching?
This is a great question to open the gates for a movie date. If you’ve never seen it, he’ll tell you that you have you watch it and if you have seen it, you can say you haven’t seen it in a while and would love to watch it again and movies are always better with someone else…
13. What is your favorite song of all time?
Music conversations are great icebreakers and provide a lot to talk about.
14. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Because don’t we all wish we had a little something magical and extra?
15. Do you have any irrational fears?
When a guy opens up to a woman, he comes to trust and invest in her even more. This is an innocent question that can take things to a deeper, more revealing place.
16. Are you a softie deep down?
Guys don’t usually offer up this information, but with the right girl, he will reveal the truth about how much of a mush he is.
17. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Is he a realist or romantic? This question is a great way to find out.
18. What is your favorite thing about me?
OK so maybe this one is a little self-serving, but it can be cute if asked in a flirty way, i.e. not desperate and thirsty.
19. Do you think it’s ever OK for a girl to make the first move?
Some guys are more traditional, others appreciate a bold, confident woman. Some guys may be shy or afraid of rejection and prefer it when a woman comes on a little stronger and this question is a great way to find out.
20. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Married with kids or traveling the world? You can get a range of answers for this one.
21. What do you like most about yourself?
This one might make him a little embarrassed (unless he’s super cocky!), but how often do we get put in a position to think about who we are and what we like about ourselves?
22. Do you want to cuddle?
It may be a little bold, but who doesn’t love to cuddle? Hopefully, this question will be a no-brainer for him.
23. What is the first thing you noticed about me?
Because it’s OK to sometimes turn the attention onto yourself and get him thinking about your finer features.
24. What is your proudest accomplishment?
This will tell you a lot about his mission and what makes him feel good.
25. What is the best way to keep the spark alive in a relationship?
Does it happen between the sheets or through shared activities and emotional conversations? See how he feels about this common issue couples face.
I hope this article gave you some good ideas for cute questions to ask a guy you like to open him up. Now I have a question for you. Do you know what inspires a man to commit to a woman? Do you know what makes him see you as a rare gem that he can’t let go of, a woman he wants to be with forever? If not, read this next: The #1 Things Men Desire in a Woman
And now another question. Do you feel like he might be losing interest? Does he seem to be pulling away? If so, you need to read this too: If He’s Pulling Away, Do This...
Check out these articles for more questions:
Take The Quiz: Does He Like You?
Cute Questions to Ask a Guy:
- What makes you feel alive?
- What do you consider to be the most irresistible part of a woman?
- Describe your ideal date activity.
- What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
- Who do you most admire?
- What movie always makes you cry?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- What always makes you smile?
- What is the most attractive quality a person can have?
- Who was your first crush?
- What is the best part about being in a relationship?
- What movie could you never get sick of watching?
- What is your favorite song of all time?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
- Do you have any irrational fears?
- Are you a softie deep down?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is your favorite thing about me?
- Do you think it’s ever OK for a girl to make the first move?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- Do you want to cuddle?
- What is the first thing you noticed about me?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What is the best way to keep the spark alive in a relationship?