The 21 Questions game is a fun and easy way to get to know someone. The rules are pretty simple. You just ask someone 21 random questions and enjoy finding out the answers. Then they can follow by asking you 21 random questions.
You can play it in a group, but I personally think it’s much better one on one, or maybe with three people max. If you go beyond that, it can get a bit tedious. The best way to play if you are going to do it as a group is to just go around the circle with each person having to answer one question.
21 Questions is the perfect game to play with a guy you like, I think it’s the ideal. It’s a great way to break outside the typical flirty banter and really connect on a deeper level.
It’s a great way to get to know someone better and break the ice. To help you get the most out of it, I’ve compiled a list of the absolute best questions to ask. Some are simple and straightforward, others go a little deep and get personal, so it strikes the perfect balance. I’ve also included a bunch of bonus questions in case you want to use those instead of some of the ones on the list.
Let’s get started.
Take The Quiz: Does He Like You?
21 Questions Game: The Best Questions to Ask
1. How do you like to spend your weekends- partying or sleeping?
2. What does your perfect day look like?
3. Which song can you listen to over and over?
4. Holiday at the beach or mountains?
5. Have you ever cheated on a test?
6. What makes you happy?
7. What always makes you angry?
8. When did you first get drunk?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
11. Which 3 famous people would you want to meet?
12. If you could change one bad quality of yours what would it be?
13. What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
14. If you had a million dollars to donate to charity, which would you choose?
15. Which TV character do you most identify with?
16. What is your dream job?
17. What is your biggest regret?
18. What is one risk always worth taking?
19. Do you have any hidden talents?
20. What is one thing you wish you were good at?
21. What is your favorite quote or expression?
What is your favorite food?
Do you think instant gratification is ruining our generation?
What is one lesson everyone needs to learn at least once?
If you could live in a different decade, which would you choose?
What is your biggest pet peeve?
What is your favorite way to waste time?
Do you believe in soul mates?
I hope this article gave you good ideas to get a guy to open up, and also to have a little fun learning about one another. That’s a really important place to start, but there’s more you need to know. At some point, the guy you’re seeing will ask himself: Do I want to commit to her? His answer will determine everything. Do you know what makes a man decide a woman is girlfriend material? If not, you need to read this next: The #1 Things Men Desire in a Woman
Be sure to also check out these related articles for more fun ideas: