The Very Best List of Really Random Questions to Ask a Guy
A lot of people get stuck when it comes to face-t0-face conversations .., maybe it’s because it’s not what we’re used to and it just seems way more intimidating than talking through a screen.
Asking the right questions can open the gates for deeper communication and help you really get to know the other person. We usually categorize our question articles but the following list is pretty random. These unconventional questions are pretty out of the box but can lead to interesting answers … which can lead to interesting conversations.
Try them out with a boyfriend, crush or a guy you’d like to be dating.
Take The Quiz: Does He Like You?
Random Questions to Get to Know Someone
- Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
- What app needs to be created?
- What is the last thing you googled?
- Do you think you could survive on a deserted island for a month?
- Which reality show would you want to be a part of?
- What is the last thing you do before bed every night?
- What do you put on first- shirt or pants?
- What is one food you can’t stand?
- What is your ideal temperature?
- What is one word that you can’t stand the sound of?
- What would the title of your autobiography be?
- What is something you’re embarrassingly bad at?
- Do you prefer swimming in a pool or the ocean?
- Would you rather make your bank account public or your search history?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Which former president would you want to get coffee with?
- What is your spirit animal?
- Do you believe in the paranormal?
- If you got arrested, what would your friends and family assume the reason was?
- What is your biggest first world problem?
- What is something that looks better than it is?
- What is the absolute worst song in the world?
- What is your favorite song in the world?
- Is there a band you absolutely can’t stand?
- Which superhero would you be if you could choose?
- Which decade would you want to live in if you could choose?
- What website do you waste the most time on?
- Do you think some people are just lucky or do we make our own luck?
- Do you believe in past lives?
- What was your favorite game as a kid?
- What’s your favorite video game?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- Who is the most annoying celebrity?
- What is the weirdest food you’ve ever tried?
- What is your culinary specialty?
- Which animal would you like to have a conversation with?
- If someone gave you a million dollars, what’s the first thing you would buy?
- Do you want kids someday?
- What is your worst habit?
- Science or religion?
- Tell me about the worst date you’ve ever been on?
- What is the first thing you do in the morning?
- What country are you most dying to visit?
- What do you consider to be your most attractive physical quality?
- What makes a girl instantly unattractive to you?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is the most overused expression these days?
- What is always in your fridge?
- Do you like surprises?
- What can you never say no to?
- Have you ever had a fish out of water experience?
- What household chore do you dislike doing the most?
- Are you a do it yourself kind of guy, or hire people to do it?
- What is the first thing you notice about a woman?
- What is your least favorite mode of transportation?
- What do you always procrastinate on?
- What is one thing you worry too much about?
- How do you feel about the 5-second rule?
- What do people compliment you on the most?
- What is your favorite meal of the day?
- What do you keep on your nightstand?
The key to being great at conversations is to really listen. Don’t just ask and then plot what you’re going to say next in order to sound charming and interested. Really listen, take in what he’s saying, take a moment, and then respond. And the most important element to building a connection is to create a safe space, meaning, you let him talk without fear of feeling embarassed or judged.
Now that you’re armed with questions to break the ice and get to know him a little better … do you know what it takes to really take a relationship to the next level and get a guy to commit? If not, read this next: The #1 Things Men Desire in a Woman
These questions will keep things interesting, but do you know what to do when a man loses interest and starts to pull away? If not, read this too:If He’s Pulling Away, Do This...
Need more questions to ask him? Here they are:
And some more: