The Very Best Questions To Ask a Guy You Like
Talking to your crush is scary. You can freeze up and be reduced to a stumbling, bumbling fool and that’s not so sexy. On the one hand, you want to impress him. On the other, you don’t want to come across desperate or awkward.
Knowing the right questions to ask will make you cool confident and seem effortlessly charming. Why? Because people love talking about themselves! You don’t need to tell your crush about all your dazzling accomplishments. What will really win him over is if you ask meaningful questions and really listen to his answers. It’s as easy as that.
However, you need to take some precaution. You don’t want to seem prying or obtrusive, so I came up with the ultimate list of questions to ask your crush.
These questions are innocent enough, but will still evoke revealing answers that will help you get to know him better, breaking that barrier and forming a deep connection.
It’s best to keep the conversation positive and light. You don’t want to dig too deep into his skeletons and emotional traumas. There is plenty of time to get into all that stuff, but if you’re in the early stages of a relationship, or if this is a guy you’re hoping to be in a relationship with, then keep it fun and upbeat.
Take The Quiz: Does He Like You?
Questions and Conversation Starters With Your Crush
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
- What is the first thing you notice about a girl?
- What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever received?
- What has been your biggest blessing in disguise?
- What is something people always get wrong about you?
- What is your most useless talent?
- What always makes you smile?
- What always makes you angry?
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- What would your dream job be?
- Which celebrity is your dream girl?
- How do you unwind after a long day?
- Do you get overwhelmed easily?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- What is your all-time favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite band?
- Describe your ideal day.
- What’s the last show you binge-watched?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What food could you never get sick of?
- What is your most random pet peeve?
- Do you have any irrational fears?
- Do you like to workout?
- Describe your dream vacation.
- What is the most attractive quality a person can have?
- What is the most unattractive quality a person can have?
- Have you ever been skinny dipping?
- Do you like it when a girl makes the first move?
- What is the most common reason you don’t text people back?
- Do you play any instruments?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- When is the last time you cried?
- Who was your first crush?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What was the best part of your childhood?
- What was the best day of your life?
- What is something you always procrastinate on?
- Which superpower would you want?
- Who knows you better than anyone?
- If you could go back, what piece of advice would you give your younger self?
- What song could you listen to over and over again?
- Which celebrity or public figure would you like to trade lives with for a day?
- What is your favorite condiment?
- What is your biggest dealbreaker?
- What was your favorite TV show growing up?
- Which celebrity would make the best president?
- What’s on your bucket list?
- Which fictional character do you most identify with?
- What is your go-to karaoke song?
- Which person, living or dead, would you most like to get coffee with?
- What is one question about the universe you would want a definitive answer to?
- Do you keep up with current events?
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
- Would you rather live in a tiny apartment in the coolest section of a city, or a big mansion in the middle of nowhere?
- If you could instantly change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is your spirit animal?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- Do you think girls and guys can actually be friends?
How To Start a Conversation With Your Crush
Try not to think too deeply about it, the more you psyche yourself up the more nervous you’ll be and then things will be awkward. Just talk to him like you would any friend. And make sure not to focus on impressing him, but rather on learning about him.
Be interested and engaged rather than anxious and nervous. It’s also important not to be too aggressive. It’s fine to strike up a conversation with him, but you should also give him some room to pursue you and ask you some questions about yourself. You don’t want to pummel him with a serious of questions and make him feel like he’s on trial.
If you want to learn exactly how to start a conversation with your crush over text then be sure to read this article.
And for general conversation starters that can be used in person or over text, see this article.
I hope this article gave you some good ideas for questions to ask your crush. Now I have a question for you. Do you know what inspires a man to commit to a woman? Do you know what makes him see you as a rare gem that he can’t let go of, a woman he wants to be with forever? If not, read this next: The #1 Things Men Desire in a Woman
And now another question. Do you feel like he might be losing interest? Does he seem to be pulling away? If so, you need to read this too: If He’s Pulling Away, Do This...
Want More Things to Ask Your Crush? Check these out:
Would You Rather Questions … This fun game always brings on the laughs and can be quite revealing.
Never Have I Ever Questions … This “game” is an innocent way to find out some deep, dark secrets that most people may not openly share …
Truth or Dare Questions … You’re never too old for this game! It’s just as much fun as an adult as when you were a kid, and there is lots to discover about the people you play with!
Questions to Get to Know Someone … Great ideas to keep the conversation flowing.