Being a beauty writer comes with its advantages, mainly, lots and lots of free products to try! One guarantee you can get from me is that I will never, EVER, recommend a product that I don’t swear by and will only write about those that I have tried, fallen in love with, and use religiously. I have quite the laundry list of favorite products but for this port, I have narrowed it down to my top 5 I’d-be-lost-without-you products picks.
1) Envision Beauty ‘The Solution,’ $74. This all-in-one skincare formula is infused with powerful natural antioxidants, which work to restore radiance and youth to your skin. I have super sensitive skin so this lightweight, natural formula is like a dream.
2) Too Faced Smoky Eye Palette, $32. I absolutely adore the smoky eye look but when I try it out on myself I usually end up making a mess! That’s why I’m in love with this eye palette kit which contains everything you need to create the smoldering smoky-eye look including 3 easy-to-follow step-by-step instruction cards!
3) Rock & Republic Imitate Mousse Blush, $28. This lightweight creamy blush is goes on super smooth and delivers a stunning natural-looking flush. It’s also pretty much a miracle worker on days when your skin is especially dull and lifeless.
4) Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara, $28. While doing some pre-party touch-ups before heading out for my birthday, my friend Bridget lent me this life-changing mascara. The results were AMAZING. After a few strokes, my lashes were longer and more luscious than ever and my entire look just got a major boost.
5) Duwop Lip Venom 2nd Sin, $27. What’s sexier than a plump pout? Not much, as Angelina Jolie has taught us all. To play up my pout, I always reach for Duwop Lip Venom, and I’m in good company as pretty much every celebrity has been known to do the same!