2 days w/o texts, is it time to delete his number?

Home Forums Decoding His Signals / How Does He Feel About Me? 2 days w/o texts, is it time to delete his number?

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Emily

I would bet a lot of money that he was with another girl those days he disappeared. Then things did not work out with that girl, so he went back to you to stroke his ego….

OR he was arrested and in jail… Which is even worse.

Ignore him. Move on.

You were starting to sound a little crazy, and no girl deserves to be treated that way. If he really did have an emergency, or whatever happened, and he cared at all about you, he would have let you know before going black for all that time. It is really that simple. Have some self respect and find someone that values your time and feelings.

#420064 Reply
    Rach

guys always pull away before they get close. It has nothing to do with you.

Also, there is so much going on in a person’s life (that again has nothing to do with you) and we’re all dealing with our own challenges, self doubt, family, work, money prob etc etc

just be patient and trust that however it unfolds is for your highest good

#420175 Reply

I didn’t read this thread before, but cc, you sound a lot like a drama queen to me. And now you are confincing yourself you have the upper hand, gonna teach him etc. I assure you, you will get lost in this. Even in a post where you described his flaws, you end up saying, i let you know when we are back together. You are counting on that fact. I agree with tall lady, stop the dumb games or better, lose his number, because even since he resurfaced, he hasnt showed you he wants to date you, see you etc.

#420196 Reply
    Jenny

CC didn’t read the 3 pages of responses but if you honestly think it’s an appropriate reaction to DELETE someone’s phone number because there’s been no communication from you for 2 DAYS… You prob aren’t in the correct mental state to be in a relationship. Whether it’s an immaturity or insecurity issue, you have some things you should prob work on as an individual. I’m not saying this to be rude, it’s just my perspective. But the fact that your reaction to something so minor is this dramatic and exaggerated is hard to find appealing. You hadn’t heard from him in 2 days which means YOU also haven’t contacted him for 2 days… Would it make rational sense if he deleted you because of this??! Probably NOT. It’s a good sign he invited you to a future social occassion but I personally hold hands and kiss most guys I’ve decided to keep around past the 2 month mark even when I am dating them concurrently. If you’re in your early 20’s this behavior you’re showing isn’t all that abnormal, but still, I’d suggest some introspection. Good Luck

#730165 Reply
    Veronica

Well, what happened with the guy?
    I have a very similar situation here..

#730175 Reply
    Honeypie

Start a new thread 😊

#757933 Reply
    Brittany M Scott

Yes, delete the number. If you have not heard back from him in two days, chances are, you won’t hear from him on the third day or a fourth day or ever.

#757940 Reply
    Brittany M Scott

Don’t buy into that story. It sounds like a bunch of bull crap lies, knowing Full Well he will most likely “disappear” again at some point. What if he already has a girlfriend and keeping her a secret from you? Delete that text and don’t reply back. He seems untrustworthy or doesn’t really know what he wants. And for him to tell you to pretend to be his girlfriend at first, yet turns around to ask you to be his girlfriend “officially” is beyond me. That sounds stupid. He either likes you or he is not interested. He needs to make up his mind and don’t waste your time. But in the meantime, respect yourself first and delete him out of your life permanently. You don’t want to be with someone like that. There are other men out there that might be better suited for you. Time is all it takes to attract the right man that is genuine to you. It may not happen as fast as you’d like but it will happen eventually when you least expect it. And it is unfortunately not him. Understand that this advice is to help you and not sabatoge your happiness.

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
Reply To: 2 days w/o texts, is it time to delete his number?
Your information:

<blockquote> <code> <pre> <em> <strong> <ul> <ol start=""> <li>

recent topics