2 days w/o texts, is it time to delete his number?

Home Forums Decoding His Signals / How Does He Feel About Me? 2 days w/o texts, is it time to delete his number?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    alia

When is the funeral?

#413347 Reply
    Raven

If you are seriously concerned, call him.

#413354 Reply
    CC

No, raven, I have done all the shit I can, ain’t gonna do anymore. Either he comes back to life or he is dead.

He has a fucking iPhone 6, trust me, if he wants to check, he will.

#413355 Reply
    Emily

I don’t get it. The guy tells her he loves her, wants her to act like his girlfriend, then disappears. Ok, perhaps “men do that” but it does not make it right. Im sorry CC, this really sucks. Of course noone here knows whats up with him, but you suffer as a result and to me this is in no way amusing.

Dont delete his number, but dont text / call him anymore.

Men are like babies. Seriously. We need forums and manuals to understand them and learn how to handle them. Chin up, you will be fine with or without him.

#413356 Reply
    Raven

OK, so you’re not worried he’s laying in a ditch somewhere?

#413359 Reply
    whiskeyagogo

He hasn’t disappeared? Who knows what is going on at the moment, but since when does someone he’s known for 3 months get to demand when he answers her texts?

He’s not a baby. You have no idea what has happened, and neither does the OP, and she’s about to string him up for not answering his phone.

This is why the OP is single. She’s complaining about drama but only SHE has created it.

#413366 Reply
    CC

Emily, thanks for the support. The disappearing act just does not fit his personality. He told me one time a security was rude to him about where to park, he immediately said to the security, dude, u need to be more respectful. It is your job man, u can’t treat customers like this, or u can work somewhere else. He has a temper and is just too manly to be so cowardlt. If will make more sense if he tells me in my face that it is not working.

Another thing is that since both messages are not read yet, I take it as he does not have access to his phone. So he is either dead or out of country.

#413367 Reply
    CC

Raven, his parents are all in this city, but he has not told them about me yet. If anything happens to him they will take care of him for sure. Now I wait. If he is alive and he wants to talk, I am sure he will call me.

#413438 Reply
    Cc

Hey all,

Good morning, just want to update, he has not read those messages I sent him yesterday. On my end it only says delivered. Maybe he blocked me? But why? Last time it was completely fine, he was not mad or anything. I guess having iMessage is really helpful in the situation.

#413441 Reply
    Cc

Just check the iPhone tricks online, if someone blocks u, then ur iMessages will not say ‘ delivered’. Since both of mine said delivered, he has not blocked me. Nice little tip to know.

I do know he has A grandma out of country, maybe she is sick sad they Rush to see her, that is the only explanation that I can come up…

#413452 Reply
    CC

Hey all,

So I am tired of all these craps. I am going to delete he number, right now. Getting ready for work and move on with life. Apparently he has made a decision not to contact me, and I respect that.

I guess the I lve u doesn’t mean shit.

He either has blocked me, dead, lost conscious, does not keep up communication. Done.

I will pray and move on ??it is a new week!

#413455 Reply
    Phoebe

Bloody iphones and their message delivery statuses… Who came up with that stupid idea. Creating a generation of stalkers =P

#413671 Reply
    CC

Hi ladies,

So my messages are still marked as delivered, not being read yet. As a result, I asked a really good guy friend of mine for advice today, here is what he said,

“Hi CC, I promise that he is alive! Lol… I wouldn’t call him to see if he is alive! If u feel like u want to talk to him to see what the heck is going on then that is ok… But I would only call once… Leave a message if he doesn’t answer… After that, the ball is in his court… He may just need space… And in that case, he will text u w/o u doing anything… I think at this point I would still just wait… Guys r weird! But so r women! ;)”

So my friend was saying that the guy I was dating is pulling away, after all the I love you and shits… I am still amazed at how FAST guys can change into someone else, it is like they have a second personality hiding just ready to surprise you.

#413673 Reply
    CC

I have learned that guys and girls have different opinions in the same issue. For example, my best girl friend told me to call him to make sure he is fine or gather more info.

My guy friend told me not to do anything and said it is just a trick that guys do all the time. He sounds pretty confident.

I will listen to my guy friend and will not do anything. I still have 5 classes with him, I will know he is ignoring me if he skips all 5 classes, lol, it is his loss, not mine.

For now, I am going to leave him alone.

About the iMessages, I am not sure, maybe he has blocked me, maybe not, I can’t say for sure…

#413680 Reply
    Khadija

Please let this go and just do you.
    You are running yourself crazy thinking about this man.
    He is not worth all this energy.

#413714 Reply
    whiskeyagogo

Just delete his number if you can’t stop obsessing over it.

#413742 Reply
    Phoebe

Yes I concur, delete his number. Don’t look at delivery statuses and send statuses of messages anymore.

#413755 Reply
    Cindy

You will see “delivered” on your end if he’s blocked you. Not saying that he did, but didn’t want you to use the “delivered” message on your end to mean he hasn’t blocked you.

<b> “If you’re sending a message to someone who has blocked you, and you’re using iMessage, it will say “delivered” — exactly like a text that went through.” </b>

#415286 Reply
    CC

hi all, just to update, after 8 days of no contact, absolutely nothing, messages not read only delivered, he resurfaced today out of the blue and sent me a long message.

Here is what he wrote:

Hi how are you doing? I am sorry for getting lost, i just got back in town this morning. Hope you are doing fine. Sorry for replying late i had to turn off my phone for couple of days, the situation was different. Hope everything is ok with you.

he read my messages to him which asked him whether he was alive at 13: 38 today, then responded to me at 13: 41.

What do you think? Should I buy this or not? What kind of situation needed him to turn off his phone? But he also sounds pretty sincere… I don’t know…

What do you all think?

#415287 Reply
    CC

Please offer your honest opinion, I really appreciate it. Thanks so much! :)

#415288 Reply
    kimf

yikes, tough. Ok, you are not exclusive and not his girlfriend. So what can you do…
    You don’t like how he fell off the face of the earth. But you cant get on him about it.
    I thought about it…I would say…hey..yaaa..must have been busy. me too. what’s the situation? any interesting? Liven up my day ;)
    This is tough because you really cant call him out on it. Not while being the prize. You have to not be bothered by it.

#415289 Reply
    CC

Thanks so much Kim!

Now I know he did not block me, but who knows whether this is a mind game he starts playing…

#415291 Reply
    Khadija

CC,
    Honestly, I would just keep it moving.
    Have you read through your thread?
    You were really broken up about this guy and he’s not even your man.
    I don’t think that’s a good sign starting off.
    The choice is your but, I think you are way too invested and need to back away from this man.

#415299 Reply
    CO

I personally wouldn’t be interested in the guy anymore after the disappearing act, but that’s just me.

#415300 Reply
    Raven

He needs to give you a seller explanation…

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
Reply To: 2 days w/o texts, is it time to delete his number?
Your information:

<blockquote> <code> <pre> <em> <strong> <ul> <ol start=""> <li>

recent topics