I absolutely adore jewelry in all forms- necklaces, bracelets, earrings– my collections of all of the following are quite extensive. However, the one accessory I very rarely leave home without is a stand-out statement ring.
From beautiful stones, pretty pearls, diamonds, mixed metals, there are so many incredible styles that, while small in size, can have a big impact on your overall style by injecting a fantastic fashion-forward edge in one fell swoop.
Shop the styles pictured above after the jump!
1. Sid Vintage Jewelry Multi-Chain Ring, $286. Rings don’t get much more unique and fashion-forward than this!
2. A.B.S by Allen Schwartz Large Pavé Jet-Stone Ring, $95. Totally stunning with a bit of an edge.
3. Avon Coral Colored Cabochon Ring, $24.99. The perfect way to inject a pop of color into your look.
4. Banana Republic Cluster Ring, $49. Simply stunning and destined to become a signature staple.
5. Dannijo Collage Ring, $190. You can be wearing the most basic outfit ever and will still look avant-garde with this phenomenal piece.
6. House of Harlow Tiger’s Eye Ring, $55. A signature ring that can be worn with anything, from a floaty maxi to an embellished party frock.
7. Kenneth Jay Lane Gold Pyramid Stud Dome Ring, $60.I love the rocker-vibe of this studded style.
8. Lanvin Pearl Ring, $481. A style that is classic and totally cutting-edge.
9. Roberto Cavalli Pavé Claw-Set Ring, $395. The kind of ring that is too stunning to even try to articulate.
10. Rachel Leigh Gold Bubble Ring, $250. The type of standout piece that can enhance any outfit without being overwhelming.
– SABRINA ALEXIS