Truth or dare is a great way to bond with your friends, and create tons of memories and bellyache-inducing laughter. It’s not just for high-school students, this game can be a blast at any age.
While it’s meant to be a little wild and crazy, it’s not meant to land people in the hospital or in jail, so just keep that in mind when playing the game! But still, you don’t want the game to be a snooze fest. To help you mix it up, whether you’re playing with friends, with a guy you like, with a group of people at a party, and so on, we’ve created the ultimate list of dares that are fun, wild, and totally legal!
Take The Quiz: Does He Like You?
Click here to take our quick (and shockingly accurate) “Does He Like You” Quiz right now and find out once and for all if he likes you...
To make things more organized, I’ve divided the dares into the following categories, but keep in mind that a lot of these can overlap:
Dares for Friends
Dares for Super close friends
Dares for Millennials
Dares for Women
Dares for Men
Dares for Parties
Make sure to pair this with our list of 425+ truth or dare questions!
MORE: 225+ Amazing Questions to Ask a Guy
Dares for Friends:
- Drink a weird combination of: ketchup and mustard and something else (nothing that will send people to the emergency, please!)
- Go on Facebook and write a really long rant.
- Try counting backwards from 100 in multiples of three.
- Do a handstand.
- Do a cartwheel.
- Do a downward dog.
- Do an impression of everyone in the room
- Drink hot sauce.
- Go next door and ask the neighbor for 1 egg and half a teaspoon of sugar
- Don’t speak for half an hour!
- Hop on one leg for 5 minutes.
- Call a random number and pretend to be someone else.
- Do a weird dance in front of everyone.
- Let everyone draw on your face.
- Sing a song for everyone.
- Let everyone give you a makeover.
- Scream out the window while driving.
- Harass people in an online fight.
- Touch your toes.
- Make out with your hand
- Fake cry.
- Slap yourself in the face.
- Go through a garbage can.
- Pick someone’s nose
- Eat a spoonful of salt
- Drink a mouthful of water and try to keep it in your mouth as the group shares funny stories.
MORE: 425+ Amazing Never Have I Ever Questions
Dares for Super Close Friends:
- Strip naked and dance.
- Call your mom and ask her how much she would charge for a “pleasurable favor” and mask your caller ID. Use a foreign accent.
- Pretend to “drunk dial” your ex and say “meow bear.”
- Drink an entire bottle of soda.
- Let us blindfold you and tickle you!
- Get naked and run around the room.
- Make out with a vegetable.
- Eat an entire box of cereal.
- Drink a liter of soda.
- Jump up and down and tell a story.
- Make up a dance.
- Pretend you’re a mermaid.
- Don’t speak for 10 minutes.
MORE: 20 Questions to Ask a Guy to Get Closer
Dares for Millennials:
- Text X person something crazy
- Go on Facebook and type “I love boobs.”
- Make a really ugly cry face.
- Tell your crush you like them.
- Tell a fake story about a man named Ben.
- Say something extremely politically incorrect about someone you hate.
- “Moon” us.
- Show us your phone and let us go through it for five minutes.
- Let us read your Facebook messages.
- Let us read your Snapchat.
- Walk on all fours as if you’re a dog.
- Call the last person in your call history and talk in a foreign accent. Then hang up.
- Call two people from your contact list and start “meowing” at them. Then laugh and hang up.
- Do your best Britney Spears imitation.
- If you’re a guy, put on makeup.
- If you’re a girl, take off all makeup.
- Post an unfiltered, unattractive selfie on social media
- Go to Youtube, find a live chat and start a fight.
- Call a local pharmacy and ask if they have herpes medication.
- Post something politically controversial on Facebook.
- Post a comment on every single post on the first page of your Facebook feed.
- Go on Facebook Live and talk about how much you love pizza for five minutes
MORE: How to Never Run Out of Things to Say on a Date
Dares for Women:
- Go hit on a man with a cheesy pickup line.
- Take all your makeup off.
- Let us have your phone to go through.
- Let us see your texts.
- Show us what’s in your purse.
- Stand outside your house for a second in your underwear.
- Fake an orgasm.
- Drop a piece of jewelry into the toilet and then pick it up.
- Post a rant about feminism on Facebook.
- Rank your friends from most to least attractive.
- Scream as loud as you can.
MORE: 26 Goodnight Texts That Will Melt His Heart
Dares for Men:
- Do your best Michael Jackson impression.
- Put on women’s underwear.
- Call a drugstore and ask if they carry male period tampons.
- Knock on your neighbor’s door and yell at them.
- Call your best friend and ask if he enjoyed himself in the brothel last night using a blocked caller ID And speaking in a foreign accent.
- Go outside in just your boxers and dance for 1 minute.
- Do 20 push-ups.
- Go outside in just underwear and do the Macarena.
- Kiss the floor.
- Throw a football.
- Drink a weird recipe of ketchup and mayonnaise.
- Get in your car and do a “donut” peeling out of the house (warning: don’t get arrested).
- Shave your armpits
- Sing My Heart Will Go On with hand motions
- Recite a love poem to the most attractive girl in the room
- Talk like a girl for the rest of the game
- Kiss the person to your right on the neck
- Do a dance to the song “I’m too sexy.”
- Let someone wax a part of your body.
- Attempt to breakdance.
MORE: Dirty Truth or Dare Questions for Adults
Dares for A Party:
- Kiss the person next to you.
- Make out with the person across from you.
- Start hopping on one leg.
- Pretend you can’t talk and try to make a sentence using your body.
- Go poke someone and walk away.
- Lick the person nearest to you.
- Lay on X person’s lap.
- Dance alone for 15 minutes.
- Jump up and down for 5 minutes.
- Give the person to your right a foot massage.
- Blindfold yourself and take a shot of whatever we choose.
- Take your bra off and keep it off for the rest of the game.
- Start twerking in the middle of the room.
- Drink a glass of wine as if it’s water.
MORE: Amazing Truth or Dare Questions
- Do 15 jumping jacks.
- Pretend to be a ballerina.
- Put on a weird hat and make faces in the mirror.
- Lie down and pretend you’re a fish.
- Do your best impression of a president.
- Bark like a dog for a minute.
- Sing like no one is watching.
- Make up a rap.
- Pick someone’s nose.
- Switch pants with someone of the opposite sex.
- Pet someone as if they are a pet.
- Crack an egg over your head
- Tell someone you’re pregnant (if you’re a woman). And if you’re a guy tell someone you got a girl pregnant.
- Eat a rose petal or some kind of flower.
- Throw rocks at someone’s window gently (don’t hurt anyone!)
- Talk only in animal sounds for the next 30 minutes.
- Put on a blindfold and let the person next to you draw on you.
- Let everyone draw on your back.
- Call a radio station and say random things.
- Do the cinnamon challenge
- Go outside and do a rain dance
- Speak only in rhyme
- Go live on Facebook and sing “Let It Go” on the top of your lungs
- Paint your eyebrows with peanut butter
- Dance without music on for a full minute.
MORE: 40 Saucy Truth or Dare Questions
- Touch me anywhere you want.
- Take one article of clothing off of me. You decide.
- Stare at me with my top off for two minutes without touching me.
- Stare at me without any “bottoms” on but don’t touch me.
- Get naked and let me stare at you.
- Do anything you want to me.
- Lick whipped cream off my body
- Take a naked selfie and send it to your significant other
- Do a sexy striptease
MORE: 103 Sexy Texts That Turn Him On
I hope these dares showed you fun ways to liven things up. It’s a great game to play with a guy you like to rouse his interest, but do you know what really makes a man see a woman as something special? Do you know what makes a girl stand out from the rest in a man’s eyes? If not, you need to read this next: The #1 Things Men Desire in a Woman