5 dates and still NO kiss

Home Forums Complicated Situation / Mixed Signals 5 dates and still NO kiss

Viewing 19 posts - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Denise Calder

Obviously someone knows nothing about Mormons. Beatrice, Mormons kiss when they want too. First, second date, whenever they want too. They call it free agency. I’m an active Mormon. Always expect a kiss on the first date.

#585451 Reply
    Nira

I want to know what happened! I’m literally in the exact same situation!

#601434 Reply
    Anna

The exact same thing is happening with me too… I met this guy online and we’ve been on 5 dates but still not kissed… We meet almost everyday, have a good conversation but it doesn’t go further than that..

#601460 Reply
    Nat

Do not meet almost every day. You are too available.

#601484 Reply
    Peggy

I am in the same situation-the guy is almost painfully considerate/solisitice.I am not feeling much chemistry but he is so lame in some ways that it is hard to tell. I wish he would just grab and kiss me and then I would know if I feel anything. We get on great but this is not good IMO. I am a big believer in chemistry and I am sexually passionate-so this may not work-is not working for me. I do think it is unusual when guys are like this,but some are-this guy of “mine” is quite churchy too.

#626518 Reply
    Kantech

[deleted post]

#626526 Reply
    Shannon

Kantech, I’d like to meet those men who do everything in a relationship. The ones today put in just enough effort to get sex and then they’re back on their dating app swiping right to someone else.

And all the times I “did something” the guy interpreted that as me chasing him and lost interest. And these “doing something” was innocuous as driving to him, or picking up the tab, or baking him cookies…or doing anything the least bit appreciative.

“We get to risk all the rejection.” Oh boo hoo, especially since any woman I know that has ever made the first move has ended up being viewed by the guy as desperate and ends up either getting used for sex or rejected outright. I’ve heard legends of this working out well for someone’s cousin’s coworker’s sister, but I’ve never had it work for me or anyone I know personally or honestly, anyone posting on here.

Sorry no women want to date you. I know it’s hard to do some self introspection to figure out why all the women swipe left for you.

#626527 Reply
    Raven

Kantech = Mike

#626529 Reply
    Shannon

Raven, spot on.

#696691 Reply
    Vinto

It’s not a friendship if he is the only one initiating. Why don’t you quit your games and step up to the plate and kiss him. He has already shown that he is interested in you by asking you, even though you never initiate. Maybe it’s time for you to show YOUR interest by kissing the guy.

#696693 Reply
    Vinto

Shannon, there are a lot of good men out there. I don’t buy into this nonsense of all men moving on after sex. If they did, it’s because you didn’t do enough to convince them that you were a great catch. Maybe you can work on improving your feminine qualities. What you said about any time a woman initiates she is shot down is pure garbage. That’s just a crutch you are using. Just like some men when they initiate, they get shot down, and others don’t. It’s the same way. Sometimes you will get show down and other times you won’t. Well if you always get shot down, that’s just you. What entitles you to a 100 percent success rate when you initiate. It takes 2 people to have sex. So just don’t blame it on the guys. Nobody forced you to spread your legs. Honey, I doubt Kanntech has any problems getting women. You sound like a man hater. That’s your first issue.

#720057 Reply
    angie tieu

I have been dating this 62 years old man and I am 44 years old. We been dating for more then 2 years and we seldom have romantic time. lately for 5 months he has not been interested in kissing or love making. Every time only two of us he acts very uncomfortable and try to avoid sitting and standing right next to each other. I am tired of this relationship love but no affection or passion. Is that normal for me wanting love such as kissing or hugging ? whats wrong with him. I am trying to stay away from him now.

#720071 Reply
    Raven

Sorry Angie, the thrill is gone…

Don’t hang onto a man who doesn’t want to be close to You…

#720106 Reply
    Annne ohio

He knows you want affection. You have let him get away with it.

Try harder to stay away and find someone else.

#728340 Reply
    Troy

If a guy never makes a move he is probably bad in bed, insecure about his willy, or both.

#740708 Reply
    Jay

I’m in kind of the same boat. I’ve been out with this guy 4 times and really like him and we talk all the time but haven’t kissed. He was just over for a movie but we didn’t cuddle or anything and idk if he’s just trying to be slow it what. I don’t know what to think/do. I wanna go in for a kiss but don’t wanna push it.

#744452 Reply
    Sara king

I’m in the same boat..but after reading your story and all the comments..I now think I understand..we are frightened by what we are not used to..I am used to men that are only interested in the physical relationship..men that think sex answers everything..a kiss means nothing to them. The kind of men that make me question whether I am good enough..the kind of men that makes you question “does a man even like me if he doesn’t kiss me”..the answer is every man is different

#751407 Reply
    Millie

I’ve stayed at this guys house who I’ve been speaking to and he never tried to kiss me or nothing we had a little cuddle in bed and that was it , then he stayed at mine tonight again and he didn’t even try anything we cuddle and hug and I will lie on him but he’s never tried anything at all I really don’t know what it is can someone helppppp

#751414 Reply
    tammy

if hes not trying out it means he just looks at you as a friend. if your ok being just a friend than continue seeing him as a friend. but if you want more than you can ask him directly or make some subtle move on him and see if he picks up the cue.

Viewing 19 posts - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
Reply To: 5 dates and still NO kiss
Your information:

<blockquote> <code> <pre> <em> <strong> <ul> <ol start=""> <li>