3 dates and no kiss

Home Forums Dating and Sex Advice 3 dates and no kiss

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MrNobody1110

I (23, male) have been on three dates with a girl (20, female) I met on Tinder. All three dates went great. We had lots of fun, we stayed out until late every time, but we still haven’t kissed yet. I have very, very little experience in dating so a lot of this is very new to me and I can get nervous when trying to flirt or make a move. Additionally, I just couldn’t find a moment to kiss her that didn’t feel forced.

Because of this, I’m starting to think that I may have been too passive during the second and third date (as I didn’t initiate a lot of physical contact) and now it’s making me feel very insecure about how my general demeanor towards her.

So now I’m wondering if I should talk to her about this, plan a fourth date as if nothing happened or simply cut my losses. I would of course like to see her again, but I am concerned that our relationship is too friendly at this stage.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

#917585 Reply
    Raven

Next date, walk her to her door & kiss her…

#917630 Reply
    Lane

I don’t think anything is wrong here.

IMO, you are doing it right by keeping the romance out of the equation until you know more about who they are first. I primarily met men this way, where I preferred to keep it ‘friendly/neutral’ (non romantic) until I got to know them better as romance can really muck it up because it messes with your hormones and not able to see potential flags (warnings) because you’re heads too far in the romantic clouds.

If she keeps asking you out, then she likes you. If you say yes when she asks, its because you like her because people don’t normally ask or say yes if they don’t. Its possible she too may not want to get romantic too early because of previous dating/relationships mishaps, and prefers to keep that tabled until she has enough positive information that she feels comfortable to take that step? I avoided a lot of a holes by dating this way.

However, if you really want to kiss her, then kiss her :o)

#918622 Reply
    Kim

If you really like this girl just ask her out again. There is no right time to kiss her. Just go with the flow of things if you want to kiss her. Don’t overthink it to much.

I think keeping it to friendly can put you in the friend-zone. I’m speaking from a woman’s perspective of someone who was constantly friend-zoned by people in the past. If she’s agreeing to go on more dates with you she must like you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 3 dates and no kiss
Your information:

<blockquote> <code> <pre> <em> <strong> <ul> <ol start=""> <li>

recent topics