5 years after breaking up & why is he still contacting me?

Home Forums How To Get My Ex Back 5 years after breaking up & why is he still contacting me?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bex

We dated for 4 years and been broken up for 5 years. He visits me and talks to me almost everyday, tells me how much he loves me still and hasn’t had a relationship since. We laugh and argue like an old married couple, but he can’t commit to me. I’m over it. But why’s he even wasting his time with me?

#779226 Reply
    Ames

Why are you letting him? Move on and get over him. It’s been 5 years…do you want to continue this dead end situation until you’re single and 70? He enjoys the attention you give him. That’s fine if your friends but it sounds like you want more. You won’t let other people in if you focus on him. Cut him off. He’ll survive.

#779228 Reply
    Bex

I’ve 100% moved on, I assure you. And I’ve had relationships since. The few times we don’t contact each other tho, it just feels like somethings missing and we get in touch again.

#779236 Reply
    Sophia

If you’re over him romantically and are dating others then it sounds like you’ve got a great friendship going on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 5 years after breaking up & why is he still contacting me?
Your information:

<blockquote> <code> <pre> <em> <strong> <ul> <ol start=""> <li>

recent topics