1 night stand with a Virgo Man

Home Forums Dating and Sex Advice 1 night stand with a Virgo Man

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Bre

If you’re going to judge please move on!!!! I recently had a 1-night stand with this guy. We met at a football and had a really good time hung out afterwards talking for hours and hooked up. My first 1 nightstand. He told me he had just got out of a 7-year relationship and he was engaged but things didn’t work before sex. Well the next day he told me he wasn’t looking for anything serious but he did like me and wants to come back and visit in a few weeks. I explained to him that I don’t have causal flings that this just happened and that wasn’t anything I was interested in. We ended up talking it out and came to the conclusion that we would just let stuff play itself out and see where it leads go from there. He is a 30-year-old VIRGO man if that helps at all. We live 4 hours away from each other. What should I do? I don’t want to be his F Buddy nor play games. If it was just sex I’m okay with us not talking anymore but I do feel as we had a really good connection and it could be more. How can he go from saying he doesn’t want more to now we can see where it leads? What should I believe and go with?

Gemini615

He doesn’t want more. It’s just sex. You will find yourself disappointed if you continue to see him and it ends up turning into nothing. Him saying he will “see where it goes” is just to soften the blow and make it not sound like he’s only interested in a FWB, when that is really all he wants.

If you are looking for something serious, DO NOT engage in anything with this guy. He just got out of an LTR and is in no position to commit to anyone anytime soon. Also, the fact that it’s long distance doesn’t help. It won’t work.

And him being a Virgo has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Harley

Are you the Bre who posted about “2nd chances ” ????? a few days ago .

Sherri

“see where it goes” is guy code for I don’t want a relationship but like to have sex with you and spend some time with you without the commitment. If you are looking for a commitment or a relationship with this guy in the future let me tell you now itself that it wont happen. You are actually his rebound girl and he is “validating” himself with you. That means, he is not ready to just stop talking to you as you gave him an ego boost and he needs his next fix. Sometimes guys don’t even realise that they are doing this. I have a guy friend who is in a similar situation and he doesn’t agree that he is just looking for validation but the number of girls he dates, has sex with and then dumps has proven me correct time and again. Never a good idea to get involved with a guy fresh out of a relationship.

I would suggest to stop contact if you are not looking for casual as this guy will just end up hurting you.

talllady

Oh my, I feel curious as to how on a one night stand you even got into the conversation about what he was looking for. Did you push that?

Because every one I have ever had ended in breakfast and light chit chat.

If you are looking for a relationship, stop sleeping with men when you first meet them and then asking where it is going!

Also, it seems like he is long distance, which is never easy.

I say end it – this guy is turning this into an out of town fling. Which many can do, but many cannot.

talllady

And being a Virgo has nothing to do with it… silly superstition…

Ivy

You said you don’t engage in casual flings but you do, you had a one night stand. So basicially he isn’t going to take your word for it he’s gonna try to have a casual fling with you.

Second, he said he doesn’t want a relationship. When you said you don’t want casual, he changed the wording to go with the flow so that you would agree to do that, they mean basically the same thing. However, he is playing on the fact that you probably won’t stick to your boundary because you already were casual with him, and you already are agreeing to go with the flow.

He is being clear as day with you with what he wants, casual sex. You engaged in casual sex 1x, he wants more, he changed the wording so you would agree to casual sex.

It’s simple.

You aren’t gonna trick him into relationship by having casual sex with him when he has already decided he doesn’t want one. He has an escape clause for when he ends it with you and he will use it.

If you want to continue casual go for it. If not, move on.

The Sitch

Don’t catch feelings. Did u enjoy it? Don’t call him back. Even if u did. FWB is just fine if u can handle the reality of what that is. Personally it works much better for me.

He likes the diatance- Virgo’s do. They like to be service oriented so sex is about a certain point/ goal they have to meet to show they are on point.

Don’t play games. Mean what u say and back that up w/ action

Don’t be possessive. They need their space. Idk, up to u no judgement cuz I’m in a similar sitch.

How ever for me, I don’t want the drama so it works for me too.

Lena

You had a one night stand, no big deal. Let it go. This man is not going to believe you that you never did this before, he just won’t. And he doesn’t seem to be looking for anything serious so let it go and start over with a clean slate with a guy and employ better dating methods if you want long term relationships :)

Not judging you at all, it’s not a big deal, I only think investing more in this guy isn’t going to get you what you want.

Leigh

Hi Bre, being a Virgo is a tuff sign. So, it does play a part in how you interact with him. Did you read up on Virgo men? I would. But first:

When he said, let’s see how it plays out, was that before or after sex?

I ask this question because if you are strong enough to “see” if can play itself out in a good way it may be worth it. I have heard of people having a one night stand and it getting into a full on relationship. It is not unusual… just very rare. It depends on your age and honestly logistics. So:

If he is 4 hours away: I would not want to have that hanging over my head if I was having sex with him.

Vanessa

Guys, this thread was started over a year ago.

Leigh

WoW… Thanks for the heads up Vanessa! LOL!! She’s probably married now!

Que

Ok, so I also have a problem with virgo fwb thing. At first he said he was just looking for a good time and that he had just got out of a serious relationship. I’m a Scorpio woman, but I hardly have serious relationships unless it feels real. ( In my life I’ve truly loved only 2 guys but I have dated more than 20 n only slept with three incl him. )
    We slept together for the first time and he disappeared on me for a month and I got mad and decided to move on but he just showed up and apologisedover and over again, I then forgave him and we slept together again then he started talking about him wanting a meaningful relationship and stepping out of his comfort zone, he said it twice (in his car and when we were at his home) every time he said it like he wants me to say the same n he kept looking for a reaction but I said nothing coz I’m not ready for a relationship. Thing is I don’t wanna miss out on what could be good for me but there’s no spark and because of the disappearance I can’t trust him. He apologised so many times but I still feel there is more to him than just the sweet side. I don’t feel connected to him and I find him too “clean/innocent” for me which bores me but deep down I do like him and I’m scared I could missout on love coz as much as he bores me I don’t ever wwanna be without him… but I need to know does he like me or does he want the meaningful relationship with someone else or did he say that to play me a fool and drop me like he did

Shannon

Unfortunately “let’s see where this leads us,” means “let’s continue to have no strings attached sex and who knows, someday I might develop feelings for you. Let’s see.”

He’s not really playing you for a fool and dropping you, he does have some liking for you, but he just wants sex. He’s hedging by telling you maybe you will have a relationship some day, but not today. Basically he’s stringing you along.

If this isn’t what you’re looking for, don’t settle and keep moving. What has always happened to me in these situations is I waste months on a man who then says “I never said we were together,” or “I always told you I didn’t want a relationship.”

Remember Popeye from childhood? (Maybe I just dated myself). Good old Wimpy “I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.” The joke is Tuesday never comes. He’s telling you, “I’ll gladly give you a relationship someday for sex today.” Someday will never come.

Hannah

Que it’s confusing when you post of the end of someone else’s thread because people don’t know which is the new question.

Why bother with a man you feel no spark it connection with and who isn’t your type? Plus you don’t trust him and he bores you. Why are you even thinking about being with this man?!

If he bores you now, imagine how you’d feel after 20 years of marriage? Imagine what your sex life would be like if there’s no spark now?

This man isn’t a match for you at all.

Que

@Hannah

Thank you for replying!
    Well the sex is great, it’s convesations that bore me. I just always feel like I’m being put under some microscope, checked if I’m good enough, and when I tell him of something “nice” about me he then starts competing with me and tryna show me he’s “on the same level”.And also his topics are just too clean for me, he seems to be too good which I don’t trust coz if he’s so clean then he must be really good at hiding the bad side coz we all have one. I really liked and trusted him until he disappeared and I feel I just saw the real him. I guess I wanna waste my time on him because I kinda still like him and also because all my past guys were jerks and abusers so I’m scaredI ccould be bored coz I’m used to bad boys who are rude and didn’t respect me much. I’m scared I might miss out on a good guy but then again he went ghost on me! But I shouldn’t be even be thinking of dating him coz we agreed on a no strings, but I get so cold coz I feel he’s fake and pretending thou I read virgo men don’t fake their feelings and he’s sooo open about his life and goals , idk if he likes me or he just wants someone to admire him and find him amazing or something

Danielle

Maybe don’t read the horoscope page so much.

Que

@Danielle

I get that but I just wish someone could tell me I’m over thinking and he ain’t a bad guy or I’m write, he’s fake and rather and obvious jerk than a fake… I just don’t wanna reject him and find out I was wrong and it will be too late. Thing is I’m just so cold and detached around him, this is because I can’t trust him and I keep judging him and I ignore everything he says especially if it’s nice coz I think he’s just tryna make me stay so he can use me and drop me again and I spoke to him about it and he said he’s not that guy and he’d never hurt me on purpose and he was sorry hr disappeared… I think my problem is forgiving, because I was connected before it happened but now it’s mixed with the things he wants me to do for myself… he got a lot of things he thinks I “SHOULD! ” do! And I’m scared we not dating yet but he’s got suggestions already so I might just never be good enough

Nat

I “wanna give you my opinion coz I think you wanna know”. lol

He vanished on you. After sex. This i not a small thing. You are right not to forget it. Saying sorry multiple times does not undo it. This is something he did knowingly.

You like him but it is not enough. You have a lot of red flags here. You posted here because you feel things can get worse and that you may get yourself dragged into yet another bad situation. ghe is not a “good” guy. He is a jerk by normal standards, but maybe not a complete bad a$$hole who would abuse you. So you’ve upgraded your dating habits lol. Move on and find a guy who would not vanish after sex. Screen them better. Take time to observe and pay attention. You are right about his disappearance, do not forgive such things, trust your gut and look for someone new. Keep him as a texting buddy is you need entertainment. lol

Que

Nat, thank you so much!

I just needed someone to tell me I’m right. I’m a bit clingy but I agree I should move on and emotionally, I’m half way there.
    Lol yeah he is a jerk and might be softer than the other guys but if he can make me feel so used and “not good enough” then he’s even worse tbh. I will just play my cards well and get out peacefully… I’m not ready for a relationship anyway…

THANK YOU ALL!!! ♡

Dianne, Aries

SEEKING ADVICE

I had a one night stand with a virgo man sometime in August 2019, from there on, we proceeded with our “Casual thing” for 2 months, before he asked me, “What we were” (this time, i had started having feelings for him) i told him, initially i was ok with fwbs. But i have started having feelings for him.

He bluntly told me he thought we were just fwbs… I told him that we can still be fwbs,I can manage my feelings(i had seen his mind games on his reply, lol, and so i played along) … then he told me that sudden change of mind was pretty fast. (when i said i am ok with fwbs).

Later on, we started connecting on a deeper level, i was the first one to profess my love for him, he just smiled and said he’s glad i told him. A week later, he told me he loves me but i “talk too much” lol, (i tend to talk alot when i am with the person i love, he is a very cool and reserved guy).

Fast forward, about 3 weeks later, he started acting cold and distant, not calling or texting as usual for like 2 days,(typical virgo guy) he didn’t return my texts, i confronted him via text asking him to tell me what’s going on.

He told me he is not ready for a serious relationship, and seems like that’s what i want,(i think this is my fault, he is a very slow guy when it comes to relationships, i couldn’t tell what got over me that i kept showing signals of wanting him to commit, i admit, i slightly pressured him) we stayed for some few days without talking, he came back asking for a second chance to treat me right.

We tried working out our differences, we started seeing each other again, but it wasn’t as perfect as before, i think the whole thing shuttered me. We started talking less, but when we meet, it’s fireworks… (honestly, he is a very good guy, with all the qualities i ever wanted in a man, except his mixed signals, argh!).

So, i told him we can only be fwbs,(i don’t want to get hurt, i tend to love with all my heart, typical aries) but if i get someone else, I’ll have to cut him off, he was hurt by this statement, and asked me if I’d want something else other than fwbs, i told him no, (deep down, i wanted him to be my man). Ok,i am just scared of his mixed signals. Honestly, i am not sure what he wants.

When asked, he says he’s not ready to date, yet he is always there of me, looks at me like he is seeing my soul, when we hang out, he pampers me and all…

I ever told him someone’s hitting on me, he said, “so you want to move on and leave me alone, all alone… lol, i asked him if he had a problem with that(lol, playing with his mind,he enjoys doing the same) he bluntly said,”but I’ll be all alone!,”

On Friday this week, we hanged out, it was amazing, he opened up about himself (he rarely does) i am afraid i have started having feelings for him once again…

I honestly want him to be mine, but i can’t profess my love for him, because he might tell me he is not ready, i just can’t handle rejection… what do you think, might he be having feelings for me?

Ss

You need to start a new thread as this one is old.

My two pence worth- you are both playing games and that only ends in miscommunication and heartbreak.

It doesn’t seem like he has feelings for you. It seems like he just doesnt want to let you go with someone else because you give him sex and drama. It sounds like an awful relationship and not at all healthy!

ANM Staff
    Keymaster

Mod update:

Hi Dianne, thanks for sharing with the community! As Ss mentioned, the original topic is really old, and our community tends not to respond to really old topics. You are welcome to start a fresh new thread if you like!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘1 night stand with a Virgo Man’ is closed to new replies.

recent topics